The daily deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The daily deal

I would like to know if I could order the daily deal every day for a week but only have it shipped on Friday. Seeing as shipping is 15.00 to Canada it would be more economical to do it this way.

Thanks,

Monique
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: The daily deal

Great question...that would work so well for me too!
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

What a grand idea........ I want in on that too.

I love some of the charm packs but hesitate to spend 5 dollars to ship a 3 dollar daily deal. I'll be watching for your answer right along with you Sally

Hugs
      Mia
      ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
      Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
      (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Hi everyone......

Does anyone have an answer?

Hugggles
        Mia
        ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
        Mia

Comment

No Mia no answer yet. Maybe they didn't like my question??????????????

Monique

Comment

They are probably just busy ..... and hopefully we will get an answer soon

Hugggles
            ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
            Mia

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
              I would like to know if I could order the daily deal every day for a week but only have it shipped on Friday. Seeing as shipping is 15.00 to Canada it would be more economical to do it this way.

Thanks,

Monique
              Didja get an answer about this??? Lots of us inquiring minds wanna know....
              If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so surprised.

Comment

No reply yet. It's not looking good!!

Monique

Comment

I believe that even if MSQC was willing to hold a weeks worth of Daily Deals for you before shipping....you would still need to pay $5 for each separate Daily Deal (or I guess $15 if you live in Canada). They are discounting the Daily Deal deeply as it is but to ship multiple Daily Deals for only $5 total would probably not be possible for them or good business.

I do remember back last Sept when they had the very cool Lightning Round Deals where there was a brand new Deal every hour on the hour for 24 hours, you could order a Deal in each Lightning Round if you liked but you still had to pay $5 for each deal even though they might be shipped together. You can always add other non-deal items from their store to ship with your Daily Deal for $5 but I do not believe you can ship multiple Daily Deals for one shipping cost of $5.

The $5 maximum shipping cost for as many items as you want in a single order is a great deal as it is. Many other stores will increase shipping for each item you order which can push up the cost really quick. I love the Daily Deals too and all that Jenny, Sarah, Natalie and Al do for us with the tutorials, forum and blog. They are a business after all though....and I want them to be successful and stay in business for a very LONG TIME!
                  Linda
                  -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind paying $5 for each order, but waiting for delivery on more than 1 order in a week
                    is sometimes a challenge. & if I'm not there to get it, it just gets dropped on my doorstep....no matter
                    what kind of weather is happening. Sigh, I miss lots of daily deals anyway...already sold out.
                    However, I love being addicted......
                    If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so surprised.

Comment

Hi Sewbee, I guess you are right. It was a lovely thought just the same. Thanks for your insight.

Happy quilting

Monique

Comment

I guess sarah missed this but I can answer for her. We can't hold orders at all. The reason is Natalie (our sister that runs the shipping) would kill us

We simply don't have the sophistication to watch for, then organize and hold till specific dates, multiple orders from many different customers.

We actually (we = Natalie and Sarah) tried this early on and it was a disaster, things were held that shouldn't be, things were shipped unexpectedly, others were forgotten. So to stay sane (and alive :P ) we ship like crazy as fast as we can

Comment

Good, HONEST, answer. dmt

Comment

Thanks for the reply. From my end it sounds easy enough but I can understand from your end it is not so easy.

Monique

Comment

I would like to be able to get more than one deal shipped at a time. Maybe they could do charge a little more for shipping like $10 if you got all the deals in a week or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X