• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debinmalaga
    replied
    Re: Yummy quilt rack in MSQC shop

Originally posted by Indiana quilter View Post
    Just look in any store that still caters to the Amish and you will find them. .
    You were right! I googled Amish clothes drying rack and found them. Thanks! I think with a coat of stain they make a terrific quilt rack.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Could someone let Al know that I keep getting a 400 Bad Request page when I click on community for the forum? It won't go away. I get all the other area fine. It just happens on community. Thanks, Jan Luna

Leave a comment:

• Indiana quilter
    replied

The wooden clothes drying racks are still sold in Menard stores. They are a chain that we have in IN and they sell everything from "soup to nuts" and lot of builder/contractor needs. They are often on sale with a clip out coupon for about $10. Just look in any store that still caters to the Amish and you will find them. They have a website and a limited amount of items for sale online. Menards.com I have also seen these in Farm supply stores like Rural King and Farm Fleet stores.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

It is yummy, but my attention has gone to that beautiful bluebird in the upper right hand corner. Wonder if there is a kit or pattern for that!

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

I'll definitely be on the lookout for some thing like it! You can display so many quilts on it! Not that I have that many to display, LOL, but I can dream.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

Yes I thought the same thing, looks like an antiquish timber clothes airer. That's something that may be able to be picked up from second hand/thrift stores or maybe yard sales.
    Last edited by Dragonfly; February 13, 2011, 02:41 PM. Reason: spelling...although the spell check didn't like some that I left in, lol.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Looks like an old indoor clothes drying rack to me. I used to have one similar to it.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    started a topic Yummy quilt rack in MSQC shop

Yummy quilt rack in MSQC shop

Hi Girls (and Al!),

In Sewbee's album of her visit to the shop is a quilt rack I'm dying to know more about.
    Attached Files
Working...
X