Al!! Help with photo's please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al!! Help with photo's please!

I have tried several times to upload a photo, and it does nothing. I compressed the photo, and that gives me an error message. I have uploaded a photo before, and it worked, so I don't understand why it doesn't work now. Please help!! Thanks!!

Please forgive the incorrectly placed apostrophe in the title!!
    ~Laurie

Re: Al!! Help with photo's please!

I discovered, with help of others, that if you resize your photos to fit for internet posting they will upload really quickly.
    I went to open up my photos individually and then thru microsoft office picture manager, edit picure and then to compress picture for web pages.
    save it and then close it after saving and then retry uploading your photos.
    Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hi! I just tried to change the photo in the MS photo to resize it and I am now getting a error message. I really wish I was a computer whiz! lol Thank you for your info. I just need to work with it a bit more I guess.
      Leisa
      From ~ Gateway to Yosemite Nat'l Park, CA

Comment

Originally posted by ChatterboxQuilter View Post
        Hi! I just tried to change the photo in the MS photo to resize it and I am now getting a error message. I really wish I was a computer whiz! lol Thank you for your info. I just need to work with it a bit more I guess.
        It is telling me now that it is not a valid image? If you can help Al I would really appreciate it.
        Leisa
        From ~ Gateway to Yosemite Nat'l Park, CA

Comment

I have a Photobucket account and upload my pics to that and then copy and paste the img code in my reply.
          Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Originally posted by Jess1377 View Post

I discovered, with help of others, that if you resize your photos to fit for internet posting they will upload really quickly.
            I went to open up my photos individually and then thru microsoft office picture manager, edit picure and then to compress picture for web pages.
            save it and then close it after saving and then retry uploading your photos.
            Hi Jess, I tried that and it gave that error code that Chatty is speaking of. I will try again. Thanks for your help!
            ~Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by ChatterboxQuilter View Post
              It is telling me now that it is not a valid image? If you can help Al I would really appreciate it.
              That is the same message I am getting. I had this figured out a while back and did everything just the same as before but it seems something has changed yet again. If you figure it out please let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X