Another Daily Deal Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Daily Deal Question

I love the tumbler ruler, but there's some confusion. It states it's 5" but meant for layer cakes. I'm sure it's just a typo one way or the other, but I'd like to know which. I really would like one for charm packs.
    Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
    Summer Lee Quilts

Re: Another Daily Deal Question

I am having big problems with ordering the daily deals. If I log in so I can use my points my cart disappears.

Comment

Are you logged in when you put things into your cart?
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Summer, I don't know if you have the answer to your question about the tumbler ruler as of yet, but today while ordering or I should say trying to order, I see that they have two tumbler rulers. One is for charms and the other one is for layer cakes. So, if your ruler fits the charm it is for that size. I hope this helps you. Hope you have a great day! Leisa
        Leisa
        From ~ Gateway to Yosemite Nat'l Park, CA

Comment

Deb I also would like to know if you ever rec'd an answer to your question about ordering. I had problems this morning myself and had to place a phone order. Thanks!
          Leisa
          From ~ Gateway to Yosemite Nat'l Park, CA

Comment

Summer, they fixed the wording on the Daily Deal. It now says that it's for the charm packs. I sure hope this helps and that you are able to order your ruler. I am planning on starting my tumbler quilt any day now......the quilting is almost done on this girly quilt, and the binding is already cut for it too!
            WooooHoooo
            I am hoping to get to JoAnn's this weekend and get one of those rotating cutting mats to make cutting the tumblers easier. I have coupons!! Also, need to stock up on some more thread, I am loving the 100% cotton Gutermann for piecing and machine quilting.
            Lola
            :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Originally posted by Lola2Ace View Post
              those rotating cutting mats to make cutting the tumblers easier. I have coupons!! Lola
              I'm green with envy :-).
              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by Lola2Ace View Post
                Summer, they fixed the wording on the Daily Deal. It now says that it's for the charm packs. I sure hope this helps and that you are able to order your ruler. I am planning on starting my tumbler quilt any day now......the quilting is almost done on this girly quilt, and the binding is already cut for it too!
                WooooHoooo
                I am hoping to get to JoAnn's this weekend and get one of those rotating cutting mats to make cutting the tumblers easier. I have coupons!! Also, need to stock up on some more thread, I am loving the 100% cotton Gutermann for piecing and machine quilting.
                Lola
                Thanks, Lola! I did order it...can't wait! I've had a large order sitting in my shopping cart waiting for the next daily deal I couldn't live without.
                Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

OK so I got the daily deal and two other things in my cart and tried to check out and it told me my cart was empty!! I tried 3 times then gave up and called in the order.
                  It was like this AM when I tried to go from my email of the daily deal and it would not go to MSQC. I tried very which way to get there, but to no avail.
                  So I rebooted my laptop and tried again and it finally worked!! Not sure if it is my laptop or something else but I got worried when I could not hook up with either site. PANIC MOD!!!!
                  (sometimes maybe should take that as a sign and not stay on this site 3 to 6 hrs???) I guess I need to get off of here and get some stuff done!!!
                  OH well I hope everyone is safe and warm and dry.
                  God Bless all of you.
                  Jan G
                  Jan G :icon_wave:

THE HURRIER I GO,
                  THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!
                  :lol:

Comment

PS; I don't have a Joann's or Hancock's anywhere within 60 miles of me,
                    All I have is Wally World and LSQ. So I am green whit envy, just cuz I am a fabric and etc fanatic!!!

I get all my good stuff online, I haven't been to Wally World in over 6 months mainly cuz it is 45 mile one way trip for me.

Oh well I am still here!!! My vacuum is calling me and dirty floors and clothes need attending too, not to mention the sewing stuff is pulling me there tooo!!! What to do, what to do???
                    Me again
                    Jan G.
                    Jan G :icon_wave:

THE HURRIER I GO,
                    THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!
                    :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by sewmuchjan View Post
                      OK so I got the daily deal and two other things in my cart and tried to check out and it told me my cart was empty!! I tried 3 times then gave up and called in the order.
                      It was like this AM when I tried to go from my email of the daily deal and it would not go to MSQC. I tried very which way to get there, but to no avail.
                      So I rebooted my laptop and tried again and it finally worked!! Not sure if it is my laptop or something else but I got worried when I could not hook up with either site. PANIC MOD!!!!
                      (sometimes maybe should take that as a sign and not stay on this site 3 to 6 hrs???) I guess I need to get off of here and get some stuff done!!!
                      OH well I hope everyone is safe and warm and dry.
                      God Bless all of you.
                      Jan G
                      How frustrating! I'm glad you called the shop and will get your goodies, though!

Comment

Jan, I had problems getting on this morning - kept saying "bad gateway". Does anybody know what that means? Glad you were able to get in touch with them.

Comment

Jan, I'm so glad you got your order through! I primarily buy online too, because all we have is wal-mart and Joann's...no LQS anywhere nearby. =( That's a dream of mine. To open a shop locally.
                          Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Originally posted by E's grandma View Post
                            Jan, I had problems getting on this morning - kept saying "bad gateway". Does anybody know what that means? Glad you were able to get in touch with them.
                            I had this problem last week and Al told me the server was down at that time. I know from what he has stated here recently on the board that some folks have a continuing problem and they are trying to get a new and improved going. If you can't get in touch with them, send them an email or call them tomorrow.

I ordered the smaller of the tumbler templates today.
                            Sewing mends the soul.
                            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

There must have been a lot of us just waiting for the tumber ruler to be the Daily Deal and we caused the gremlins to go to work in the website. I'm relieved to read that I wasn't the only one with the DD problems in ordering on 2/4. My JoAnn Fabrics is only 18 miles away but I'd have to get out of my deeply iced driveway to even get to the highway. Here's hoping the mailman brings my new ruler asap because the dresden plate runner only needs a few more handstitches and I'll be ready to use scraps in that tumbler quilt. Quilting is such a joy in the winter!

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

Comment

Working...
                              X