• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plix
    replied
    Re: Missing the daily deal..

Originally posted by Mia View Post
    Can you please tell me when the new daily deal is posted? They are always gone by the time I find them. Mahalo

Hugs
    Mia
    I understand your frustration! I live on the west coast & sold out daily deals happened to me A LOT... then I realized that if I want to buy one, I have to look the nite before. If you check it every nite around 9pm pacific time, you have a better chance to get in on the fun.
    warning: that's SO addictive! You will probably save some money if you wait til morning.

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

Thanks to you sweet quilters for answering......I appreciate it

..hugs
    Mia

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Also if you sign up for the newsletter you can have the daily deal emailed to you. It usually arrives about 4:30 a.m. or so CST.

Leave a comment:

• sewmuchjan
    replied

I missed out on today's deal and I logged on here in CA @ 10:30 am PT, and it was sold out!!
    So I just pout and go on. We have time zones and the later ones have to try earlier in the am, but you never know what the day will bring. I just figure I didn't need it that bad, I have enough projects to keep me busy for months and months!!!!!
    See you all Friday;
    Jan G

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

If you don't want to stay up that late (cause it is midnight Missouri time), there's only been one time, that I remember, when it was completely sold out by the morning. So, if you have time in the morning, check then too.

Good luck!
    Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

They come online every night at midnight US Central Time.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Mia, go to the MSQC website: http://www.missouriquiltco.com/ and set up an account. Then click on the Daily Deal button at the top of the page - near the center. That will take you right to it. And do take time to read the story posted daily - they are worth the visit even if you don't take advantage of the daily deal.

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    started a topic Missing the daily deal..

Missing the daily deal..

Can you please tell me when the new daily deal is posted? They are always gone by the time I find them. Mahalo

Hugs
    Mia
Working...
X