Robin Pickens “Wild Blossoms”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Pickens “Wild Blossoms”

Wondering if you will be carrying Robin Pickens new line “Wild Blossoms” and if so, when? I have some fabric in my cart but will hold off on placing order if it will be available soon. Thanks!

I think you need to send an email to M* customer service. They do not monitor this forum I believe. That would be a question they could answer about a product.
    Welcome to the forum.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

• Glizell
      Glizell commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, will do that!

Fat Quarter Shop shows this line as shipping in April and I'm sure this would apply to M* as well. I love Robin Pickens fabrics.
    Michele
    ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~

Comment

• Glizell
      Glizell commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for replying! Yes, some of the line is actually available at FQS now. I am in Canada and shipping from them is $$$. Shipping from MSQC has gone up in $ but at least you get points and they cover the carrier’s import fee, which helps a lot. I love Robin Pickens fabric too! Want to try her Bar Hop pattern in this new line. 😊

Had a reply from customer service. Not sure that it is accurate though, I suspect that MSQC might not carry until all of the line is available. Currently no yardage on FQS site or any other that I can find, only pre-cuts.

”Hi Gail,

Thank you for the email. Since I do see this line at several places on the internet and we are not one of them we are probably not getting this line.

Kind regards,
    Shawn

Missouri Star Quilt Co
    Customer Service
    888-571-1122
    Phones Mon - Fri 8am to 4 PM CST
    Live Chats Mon - Sat 8am to 4pm CST
    Email us any time”

Comment

Here is a Canadian shop in Calgary that sells the fabric online:

https://alongcamequilting.com/search?type=product&options%5Bprefix%5D=last&q=+Ro bin+Pickens+new+line+%E2%80%9CWild+Blossoms%E2%80% 9D+
      Texas

Comment

• Glizell
        Glizell commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I have ordered from them.

• KPH
        KPH commented
        Editing a comment
        Watergirl Quilt Co is another Canadian quilt shop you might check out.

Shabby Fabrics has this line available.

Comment

Rivers Edge Antiques also carries it
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Well so much for my reply from MSQC. Product now available. Already bought it elsewhere and happy to support a Canadian company.

It’s a gorgeous line!

Comment

Working...
          X