Wacky Web Triangle Paper Refills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacky Web Triangle Paper Refills

Are the 2 sizes being replaced ? Went to order more of the large and saw it was gone forever and the small one is no longer also

I almost ordered this morning but still have the pkg i bought earlier. haven't used them. remembered i must remove that paper when done. it was a bit difficult to delete it from my order. didn't want me to, i guess.
    Last edited by nativetexan; December 17, 2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I think I used the regular sized paper when I made a wacky web.

Comment

When I ran out I just cut the 10" papers on the diagonal. I just made sure the peak of the web cut matched the corner of the paper. I was using the large web template.

Comment

Originally posted by Judy, USMC View Post
          When I ran out I just cut the 10" papers on the diagonal. I just made sure the peak of the web cut matched the corner of the paper. I was using the large web template.
          I ordered the 10x10 the other day to do that, thanks for the idea, I figure as long as the top point lines up all good. I foget the size of the small one was.
          Last edited by Little Hobbit; December 19, 2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Do any of you know what the size of the mini was?

Comment

Originally posted by Little Hobbit View Post
              Do any of you know what the size of the mini was?
              Interested to know the size as well. Seems kind of odd to have patterns and not carry something that is used in the creative process. Yes some can do it without but I need the training wheels. Saw the mini wacky web quilt and was going to order the fabric and template and paper, may order the 10x10 and cut if I can know the mini size before they stop carrying that size

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Wacky-...-/271705482979
                had to search online to find some

Comment

If the base of the triangle is 6.75" and the legs are 4.75" (based on the measurements in the EBay listing) you should be able to cut 8 mini papers from each 10" square.

This will take some imagination ... I would cut the 10 x 10 papers at 4.75" and 5.25" and toss that middle .5" strip. Rotate that 4.75" x 10" strip you have just made and cut again at 4.75" and 5.25". Discard the .5" strip again. Now if you take the 4.75 x 4.75 squares and cut them on the diagonal you should have the mini sized paper. I would cut this way (discarding the .5" strip from the middle) in order to keep the corners factory cut.

Again this is just based on the mini measurements given... but they sound correct.

Comment

• Little Hobbit
                    Little Hobbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you, sounds do able.

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
                  I never think of EBay to look cool. I have hubby cut the 2 sizes into a template

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
                    Thank you, already sold out. but at least I have a measurement to go by. Need to remember to at EBay more.

Comment

yep, i mainly put it there for the measurements. one never knows if what you want is still in stock these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X