Quilt Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt Block

I found these pieces at a flea market and all they needed was the background fabric. It is a beautiful block and will have 4 matching pieces to form about a 12 inch when all put together. I love these finds, but usually it is a nine-patch that I find and we all know what we can do with them.
    Attached Files

Like you , I just love finding quilt patches at flea markets and thrift stores. I have never seen one like this before. Looking forward to seeing what you make of it . animated-festivity-and-celebration-image-0010.gif

Comment

Your blocks will make a wonderful quilt.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That's really unusual. Pretty!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

That's a pretty block. Kind of different since the white looks like linen not muslin which Is more common. Not sure what you can do with only 4 blocks though.

Comment

• sydneybean
            sydneybean commented
            Editing a comment
            I think she has more than 4 pieces. She said each block will have 4 matching pieces.

The fabric is very pretty. I don’t think I’ve seen that pattern.
          Carlie

Comment

twelve inches can be the start of a lovely relationship! or it could be a hot pad, wall hanging, etc. The sky is the limit!

Comment

I found the name of your quilt block !!! it's called Rain Drop, I knew I'd seen it somewhere I had it on my computer!!
              KC Star Rain Drop.jpg
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ktdid; October 26, 2020, 02:46 PM. Reason: blocks didn't show
              Kathryn
              There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

• sydneybean
                sydneybean commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you repost this jpg? I tried looking for it myself but I can't come up with this pattern. Unless I am looking at it incorrectly.

• minipinlady
                minipinlady commented
                Editing a comment
                The name is as pretty as the squares. I am quite taken with this .

I reposted, hope it sticks this time...let me know if it doesn't
              Kathryn
              There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

I like this!!! I'm pretty sure I have the template to make this too.
                Another awesome Quilt to add to my ever-growing "Do To" List!
                Odie Grafield XmasHalloween.jpg
                Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Thank you for this post! I will place this on my 'need to do' list!

Comment

Working...
                  X