Wrinkle Remover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrinkle Remover

What is the best product used to get wrinkles out of fabric and how do I use it???

Here is a video that Laura made:

https://www.google.com/search?client...D4aY_Qai4aVw12
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I use Best Press. It’s a spray that you use as you iron. It doesn’t flake or get shiny.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I use a water bottle with plain water. Someone here suggested it and it's working fairly well for me. I will get some Best Press as well shen I can find it on sale.
        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

• JCY
          JCY commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck finding a sale. The last time I purchased a gallon. I shopped on the web to find the best price. I bought it at Walmart. It was shipped to my house. I pour some into my smaller spray bottle as needed. It works great for wrinkles & esp. that fold in the fabric.

• KPH
          KPH commented
          Editing a comment
          I asked for a gallon last year for Christmas. The kids are always asking what I want. I tend to go very practical. This year, I decided I want lighting over the washer and dryer area. I've already told them and they both agree that's what they'll do.

A 3% solution of fabric softener in water, spray and iron.
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I've always used just a spray bottle with plain water. Works just fine.
          ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Working...
          X