Misty's tuesday shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misty's tuesday shows

I very much enjoy Misty's Tuesday Tutorials, but I seem to have a great deal of difficulty finding them each week. Is there a special link I can subscribe to so that I get notified each week. (like the one for Jenny's Friday tutorials)

I have been searching them out on YouTube. A link would be nice.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I went into YouTube and looked at Missouri *s page. There is a section set aside for live stream events.

You can type in Missouri Star Live stream, too.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
        I went into YouTube and looked at Missouri *s page. There is a section set aside for live stream events.

You can type in Missouri Star Live stream, too.
        Thanks Katrina - This is one way I've been finding the shows.....I was looking more for a direct link

Comment

I get notified of them. I think it may be from Facebook.

Comment

If you are watching them on you-tube, hit the 'subscribe' button and then the bell and you will get notifications when they come on. I know they also have them live on Facebook but I closed my Facebook account a couple of years ago so I don't know how the notifications work for it.
            Maria

Comment

• Carol336
              Carol336 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Maria - I've done that but still don't get notifications

Maybe this is a Bill Nye thing... hint hint.... It shouldn't be too hard to add a "YouTube Lives" tab to the bar up there.
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

well here I am again...it's Tuesday and I can;t find Misty's You tube anywhere

Comment

Thank you so much for the link. I'd really like to get an email like I do for Jenny's tutorials.

Comment

• sydneybean
                sydneybean commented
                Editing a comment
                I get an email. I don't know that I specifically asked for one for these videos. I think I just get them because I get all their emails. Have you checked your spam?

I have checked it, but maybe I didn't look good enough - I get literally dozens of spam emails every day - so it's quite easy to miss one

Comment

Working...
              X