Notification....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notification....

I am getting a notification and when I click on it I get a message "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"....... any idea why?

Glitch in the system. Whenever someone "flags a post everyone gets that notification but flagged posts actually should only notify the moderators, so they can delete (if necessary) the flagged post.

Just a heads up, 'flag" button is for the purpose of reporting an inappropriate post.. please don't confuse it with the "thanks" button. I wish the two weren't so close together as I know I for one have accidently hit the wrong one at least a couple of times and felt bad about it.

Comment

I had the same problem.

Comment

If you are timed out you will get the message about being unauthorized. I had that happen yesterday. I logged out and back in again and that fixed it.

Comment

yep me too. it is gone now. mine was something about a ROAST. i don't think i even replied in that one. irritating.

Comment

I noticed this am, it shows I flagged a post when I hadn't even gone to the post to begin with.
            Kathryn
            Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

There is a glitch in the system. I get strange stuff all the time. Since I don’t do that well with the new format I second guess myself a lot not knowing if the issue is me or not.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I got one today, strange!!
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I have one this morning, too -- it won't let me delete the flag notification or close it.

Comment

Working...
                  X