Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are we with the 'fixing' of things that are not working here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are we with the 'fixing' of things that are not working here?

It is just a simple question, no disrespect intended. BUT, is there any progress on fixing what isn't working? The calendar and user notes for example come to mind.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Also can't edit personal info or remove date if birth or albums.

Thanks!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

We're somewhat at the mercy of the support system for the software, but we ARE still working on it!

Comment

Can anything be done about.....threads disappearing off of New Topics list after you click on one to read it. If you try to go back to it later under New Topics, it is no longer there. Thanks.
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• Claire Hallman
          Claire Hallman commented
          Editing a comment
          I actualy love that feature. If you need to go back you can always do a search.

• LauraP
          LauraP commented
          Editing a comment
          Use latest activity instead. Once you've looked at the post the computer no longer recognizes it as new. If anyone has commented on it recently it will show up in the latest activity heading.
      Working...
      X