Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Okay, I did this to myself. I occasionally make a purchase and do not sign in. Really dumb, but...Anyway. I am reasonably sure I took advantage of a daily special and purchased yardage of a solid red. Of course, I put it in my stash without any label telling me the color name and manufacturer! As you might guess, I need more. My big questin...DOes anyone rmember if there was a solid red that was a deal of the day?

If you can remember how long ago, maybe check the history on your computer around the time you think you purchased it. Just a thought....
    Tracie

Comment

The only yardage I can remember is wilmington blenders. I have seen moda bella solid and kona cotton.

Comment

What other online shops do you buy from?
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

It was called Kona Red Wonky. I know this because I needed more too, but they don't seem to have it any more.
          TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

The "wonky" may refer to how the 2 yard piece was cut. Here's the link to Kona Red at M* - https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...on-red-yardage
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

• auntstuff
              auntstuff commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine was cut very straight, and not quite that color.

Originally posted by auntstuff View Post
            It was called Kona Red Wonky. I know this because I needed more too, but they don't seem to have it any more.
            That was Kona Cotton Red, and the Wonky was that it was cut a little weird when they cut it. The color code from Kona was K001-1308, and here's the yardage link:
            https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...on-red-yardage

(The picture seems a little off from the color of the fabric, though)

As for other red Daily Deals... the other reds were all precuts that I could find in the last two years. Can you narrow down how long ago you bought it?

Comment

Working...
            X