What Happened to the Header?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened to the Header?

The lovely header that was at the top of the page yesterday is gone, & there is a huge white space! Now we must scroll down to access all the Forum items. Please restore it to the way it was.

I still have the new heading and don't have to scroll down.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

• K. McEuen
      K. McEuen commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here.

It's back now, with the pic on the left side & the words on the right. Maybe they were working on the web site when I was on here at 6 a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
      It's back now, with the pic on the left side & the words on the right. Maybe they were working on the web site when I was on here at 6 a.m.
      That's what you get for being an early riser. 😁 More seriously, we're working on the header... there's some technical "weirdness" with it right now, which may tie into other issues.

Side note, what do you think of the header?

Brian

Comment

• JCY
        JCY commented
        Editing a comment
        I had commented in another post that I liked the header. Another person wondered if the quilt pic would change periodically.

I like the new header design. However, it takes up the whole screen on a 23 inch monitor.
      Last edited by Rhonda K; April 21, 2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blusk View Post

That's what you get for being an early riser. 😁 More seriously, we're working on the header... there's some technical "weirdness" with it right now, which may tie into other issues.

Side note, what do you think of the header?

Brian
        At first I was thinking it was a bit bland, but I like it now, soft looking. Is there a story why that quilt was chosen?
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
        X