Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSQC Temporary CLOSED???

Curious.....I noticed on the website it says that MSQC "Temporarily Closed"

I assume that means all the stores in Hamilton Missouri.....and that the ORDERS ONLINE are still going out, is that correct?

thMonday.jpg
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

The stores, retreat center, and the education center are closed due to the pandemic, but they are continuing to take and ship on-line orders.

Comment

They must have had to slow down, I ordered on 4/9, 4/18 and 4/20 [awful/wonderful­čść] and they all are just received, no shipped e-mails yet.

Comment

• KPH
        KPH commented
        Editing a comment
        On one of Jenny's extra little youtubes she said that they were working in the warehouse, but having to have fewer people, fewer cutting tables so they could be socially distanced. She said it would take longer to get orders out, but keeping their employees safe was the highest concern.

Originally posted by Claire Hallman View Post
      They must have had to slow down, I ordered on 4/9, 4/18 and 4/20 [awful/wonderful­čść] and they all are just received, no shipped e-mails yet.
      We're working on it! Orders without yardage are running about 3-6 days right now, and with yardage 5-8 days. We ended up putting a notification on the order screen so people would see it. As one who is currently social distancing (working from home) with a son who works in the warehouse filling orders, it's definitely harder to get things done right now!

Brian

Comment

Working...
      X