• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LynnL
    Shiny Thimble
    • Dec 2019

Summer breeze 2019 by Moda

Looking for the Tutorial Jenny did using charm pack of “summer breeze” by Moda. I’ve looked everywhere. Can anyone help point me in the right direction.
    thanks
    lynn
  • Hulamoon
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2012

Here are the charm pack tutes. I don't know how to check by date. Maybe you will recognize it.

Browse through hundreds of free, high-quality quilting tutorials to find the perfect project for you! Sort quilt videos by skill level, designer, and more!

🌺 Lorie

Comment

• evy
      Binding Belle
      • Aug 2011

Lynn, I've been looking for the same thing and cannot find it either. I bought 3 charm packs for a specific tute and don't remember which one. If you find it, please let me know. I even emailed M* and asked but the tute the one they suggested was not the same one I'm sure.

Comment

• LynnL
        LynnL commented
        Editing a comment
        I know I watched the tutorial also. I was thinking I’ve lost my mind. I think I’ll just wait till i find something similar. At least we’re not “crazy.”
    • Hulamoon
      Missouri Star
      • Jul 2012

This was the only thing that had this fabric and M* that I could find. It's an old blog (I actually remember when this was going on)

🌺 Lorie

Comment

• evy
        Binding Belle
        • Aug 2011

I decided to make Jenny's Simple Squares quilt with mine. Won't start it for a while so if anyone comes up with the original tute I would love to know the name.

Comment

• JCY
          Missouri Star
          • Jul 2013

I looked through all 9 pages of the charm pack tutes; I don't see Summer Breeze fabrics on any of them.

Have you looked on Pinterest? I just checked there & there are many different patterns used with those fabrics. It might give you ideas.

The Iron Quilter was mentioned. This was a competition M* sponsored using Summer Breeze fabrics. If you go to the blog for Jan. 5, 2012, there are 43 entries (pics) posted there of quilt items that were made with those fabrics.
          Last edited by JCY; April 1, 2020, 04:29 PM. Reason: Additional Info.

Comment

• shermur
            Missouri Star
            • Mar 2013

Check out our summer breeze moda selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
            Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X