Costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costs

I placed my order on 03/04/2020 cost was $47.50 which was taken from my account then I noticed later that $21. More was taken from my account. Why? Freight? If it was freight isn’t that a lot to charge for freight? Maybe I’m incorrect? Also the order has not left yet and it has been five days!

Originally posted by Mary Jane Campbell View Post
    I placed my order on 03/04/2020 cost was $47.50 which was taken from my account then I noticed later that $21. More was taken from my account. Why? Freight? If it was freight isn’t that a lot to charge for freight? Maybe I’m incorrect? Also the order has not left yet and it has been five days!
    you should call MSQC. Maybe you clicked on something by mistake. My experience is they will make it right if you call
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

I have never known them to do that. at any rate that would be a serious overcharge for freight. Unless you live in the middle east...
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Your total, including shipping, should be stated as you checked out & in your confirmation e-mail. Contact M*, or whoever you ordered from, right away.

Comment

Please give us an update after you get to the bottom of this!

Comment

would contact https://missouriquiltcohelp.zendesk....s/requests/new, just to check,
            or you can sign in and check orders.

edit: here is the international rates apparently $25
            https://www.missouriquiltco.com/cont...ipping-returns
            then there may be import charges, you need to check your government website for that information.
            Last edited by 201 Treadler; March 9th, 2020, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X