Scandinavia and Russia Cruise with Jenny and Sue Daley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scandinavia and Russia Cruise with Jenny and Sue Daley

Are the MSQC girls still planning on going on the cruise? I am signed up, but I’m terrified about the quarantines on cruise ships and about the possibility of not being allowed back in USA.

Some cruise lines are already cancelling trips and giving back funds through vouchers on another trip within certain periods of time. We've just cancelled one in April. Better safe than sorry.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

The travel agency handling the Jenny/Sue quilting cruise is not giving refunds on deposits even though cancelling now would result in a full refund from Celebrity Cruises.

Comment

Getting travel insurance is a great idea. It is a necessity in my estimation. Insuremytrip.com is a good place to look and compare. When is the trip, if long in the future you are probably fine, this problem will blow over as did sars, ebola, bird flu, etc.

Comment

Almost all the insurance policies have exclusions for pandemics and existing conditions. COVID-19 is now considered an “existing condition.”
          Ebola killed people too fast for it to spread. SARS killed about 800 people in 8 months and appears to have been much less contagious than COVID-19.
          I am interested in finding out if Jenny and Sue are still planning on making the cruise on July 18, 2020.

Comment

You should contact Missouri Star directly if the cruise line isn't giving you answers.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
            X