X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craftyladysam
    replied
    Re: Christmas Stocking Observation

Thanks I found it and she does use both hands! I do well to get done with one hand! Do enjoy Jenny's tuts!

Leave a comment:

• dmt148
    replied

CraftyLadySam, go to tutorials, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on View old format. It is the 3rd one listed, "make an adorable....". Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

Please tell me which tut it is. i can't seem to find it.

Leave a comment:

• bakermom
    replied

That's funny! I did the same thing when i was a hairdresser! I also deal cards left-handed. most everything else I do right-handed.

Leave a comment:

• Lola2Ace
    replied

I am ambidextrous myself, and it really is amazing. You don't even think about it, just whatever hand reaches out for the tools. I use rotary cutter,scissors,bowling ball and bow and arrow in right hand, but eat,use a knife-to cut veggies and stuff,write,hand sew and crochet......left handed. When I was a hair stylist I shampooed on the oposite side of the bowl from everybody else--and got in their way in the process! scissors in right hand, but wrapped perms and did color weaving and such left handed. I am not confused, but everybody else is!
    That sure is a pretty rotary cutter!
    Lola

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

wow! i hadn't noticed but you are right!! pretty talented indeed !
    (also what a nice new cutter! do you think Santa brought it early to put in that stocking???)

Leave a comment:

• dmt148
    started a topic Christmas Stocking Observation

Christmas Stocking Observation

I noticed on the Christmas Stocking tutorial that Jenny uses her right hand to cut with scissors and her left hand to cut with a rotary cutter. Now that's talented, what a woman.
Working...
X