Christmas Stocking Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Stocking Observation

I noticed on the Christmas Stocking tutorial that Jenny uses her right hand to cut with scissors and her left hand to cut with a rotary cutter. Now that's talented, what a woman.

Re: Christmas Stocking Observation

wow! i hadn't noticed but you are right!! pretty talented indeed !
    (also what a nice new cutter! do you think Santa brought it early to put in that stocking???)
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I am ambidextrous myself, and it really is amazing. You don't even think about it, just whatever hand reaches out for the tools. I use rotary cutter,scissors,bowling ball and bow and arrow in right hand, but eat,use a knife-to cut veggies and stuff,write,hand sew and crochet......left handed. When I was a hair stylist I shampooed on the oposite side of the bowl from everybody else--and got in their way in the process! scissors in right hand, but wrapped perms and did color weaving and such left handed. I am not confused, but everybody else is!
      That sure is a pretty rotary cutter!
      Lola
      :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

That's funny! I did the same thing when i was a hairdresser! I also deal cards left-handed. most everything else I do right-handed.
        “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Please tell me which tut it is. i can't seem to find it.
          Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

CraftyLadySam, go to tutorials, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on View old format. It is the 3rd one listed, "make an adorable....". Enjoy.

Comment

Thanks I found it and she does use both hands! I do well to get done with one hand! Do enjoy Jenny's tuts!
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
              X