Help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please.

I posted a question asking for pattern for reverse cathederal window and now I cannot find it to see if there are answers

Re: Help please.

I didn't find one that said "reverse".
    Is this something you might be talking about?

http://quiltingonabudget.blogspot.co...al-window.html

Comment

Hi Sheila, to find your own posts go to 'my profile' up the top of the page on the right and then below your name on the left side there is an option to 'find all posts'. If you click this it will take you to a list of all your posts and you can select the one you want. Alternatively just click on your name on the left there and there is a 'view all posts' option which will do the same thing.

I did this and found your post, sadly and most unusually for here, no one has responded. Normally even if no one knows the specific answer some one will try to help as Hillbilly has done on this thread.

I hope Hillbilly's video link is helpful, good luck. And I'm not sure if I welcomed you on your first post so "Welcome"
      Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate this. I love this site and hope to know my way around better soon

Comment

Working...
        X