Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long does it take to process an order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long does it take to process an order?

I am just curious since the order I placed on the 3rd, is still processing and was just curious how long it typically takes?

Also when ordering for MSQC, do you get a email when they put the order in the mail as to when it should arrive?

Thanks...
    My name is CJ
    My Creations: Photo Albums

My Wishful Wants List (ha ha)

Boobs and pins do NOT mix! Trust me, I know from experience. ;)

Love: Sewing and reading.
    Sewing Machine: Janome New Home Model 108
    Pinterest: My Boards
    Pets:Have 1 dog, named Jake which is a Yellow Lab. :)

Re: how long does it take to process an order?

I had an order that seemed to be in process forever. I emailed them and they said they didn't know what happened that they would send me another. A couple of days later I got my original and then later I got another. I think you just need to be patient. Someone forgets to update the computer.
    Florence

Comment

Oh, ok. Thanks! I was just curious, lol just excited to get my materials. Haha
      My name is CJ
      My Creations: Photo Albums

My Wishful Wants List (ha ha)

Boobs and pins do NOT mix! Trust me, I know from experience. ;)

Love: Sewing and reading.
      Sewing Machine: Janome New Home Model 108
      Pinterest: My Boards
      Pets:Have 1 dog, named Jake which is a Yellow Lab. :)

Comment

My orders from M* are usually her within 3 or 4 days. When they had their birthday bash it took almost 2 weeks, why? They were swamped with orders. I always get an email when the order is shipped. I would wait another day or so and then send them an email to check on it if you haven't heard anything.
        Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

I placed an order 10 days ago and still haven't received anything....it was a daily deal so I wonder if they take longer?

Comment

I always receive my orders in 3-4 days. I'd give them a call. That's unusually long for MSQC...
            I really need to get off the exclamation point.
            It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

I ordered my first order last week, but with the Magazine issue they are featured in and Jenny signing the first 1'000 I don't anticipate it will be here in any sort of speed record. Plus I'm up in the Great White North.
              Tracy Tucsok

Every artist was first an amateur - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I placed an order on 18th and received an e-mail that same day saying they would let me know when it ships. I haven't received another e-mail and there is really no information in my account. It used to only take 3 - 4 days to get my order. This order has something I need to make a gift...so I'm hoping to have it soon.
                Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Originally posted by Kapree View Post
                  I placed an order 10 days ago and still haven't received anything....it was a daily deal so I wonder if they take longer?
                  Originally posted by buckeyequilter View Post
                  I placed an order on 18th and received an e-mail that same day saying they would let me know when it ships. I haven't received another e-mail and there is really no information in my account. It used to only take 3 - 4 days to get my order. This order has something I need to make a gift...so I'm hoping to have it soon.
                  I made an order on 1/10 and have not heard anything after the first e-mail. I did send an e-mail to them yesterday but have not heard back regarding the order. Mine, too, was a DD.

Comment

I'm a little worried that something is wrong. This is so not like them to be this far behind on orders and not answer emails.
                    ~Mary
                    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

It is unusual for them not to be answering emails. They are usually very prompt at answering them within 24 hrs.
                      As far as receiving my orders from there, it used to take 3-5 days, now it will take up to 15 days before I receive them .
                      http://quiltsnsewing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara J Liddell View Post
                        It is unusual for them not to be answering emails. They are usually very prompt at answering them within 24 hrs.
                        As far as receiving my orders from there, it used to take 3-5 days, now it will take up to 15 days before I receive them .
                        I know the last two or three have taken a little while, I didn't give it much thought but I don't think it was 15 days, not sure though. This order has some stuff for gifts....yikes...might have to change my plans.

Comment

I think they got really behind during the site updating process. I know they are doing their best...they always do. I put in an order on the 7th, it also included the d/d. I didn't get the usual confirmation email either, & when I realized the order wasn't processed by the computer right, I called & they helped me re-order....then I had more trouble with the same order, so I sent an email. That took 5 days to get an answer...but they really are trying to put out a lot of fires, I think. Maybe it's best to not expect orders to show up fast like they used to....at least not yet.

Comment

My daughter said there was a packaged delivered for me today. I think I only have one order....so I hope it's the one from the 18th. I did not receive any additional notifications about the shipment. I'm just glad someone was home to get it and it wasn't left out in the weather.

Comment

I think the update of the system and maybe just an increase in orders (I hope that's it) is making the orders slower. They will work through them I'm sure. I placed an order the 17th for the book and the dd, it says ready for shipping the 18th but as of today did not give me a delivery estimate or that it is shipped. No e mails either. I'm sure this is a glitch they'll work out.

Comment

Working...
                              X