daily deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daily deals

When you did the deals before you put the colors of all the charms, layer cakes, etc. at the bottom of the screen. I could tell if I wanted to buy them. Now I only see the top one and can't buy what I don't know is underneath the top piece. Please do that again so I can see what all the charms or layer cakes etc. look like. Thank you, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Re: daily deals

I'm with you on that one!
    I think all of the fabric companies that want their fabric marketed online should have the "swatch" photo of their pre-cuts available to their retailers. Pretty dumb on their part to not provide that kind of marketing tool.

Thanks ladies for great daily deals! Keep them coming, just with more photos!
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

TODAY's deal is so pretty!! I want 4! lol!!
      Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
      hugs, Suzi
      http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
      it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

That log cabin looking thing at the bottom of the deal page is how moda is showing all their color lines now. I've seen it on several sites and I HATE it. It doesn't show up enough of the fabric.

Comment

What log cabin thing. I see nothing like that on my daily deal page.

Comment

I tried to edit the last but took too long...

I wanted to say that the girls get their photos right from moda so it looks like we'll be stuck with that way for awhile unless we can all protest at moda!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
              What log cabin thing. I see nothing like that on my daily deal page.
              Way at the bottom is something that looks like four corners of a log cabin design all pieced together. Does it not show up on yours?

Comment

Here is the image of the "log cabin thingee"
                Attached Files

Comment

Nope no box with samples. There is a small box with a question mark in it so I clicked on
                  that and got nothing. Ya know how sometimes you get an email from someone and all you see is a square blue box and nothing else. That's what it looks like. I clicked on it several times and nothing happens. Now what? LOL

Comment

I just had that happen as well. The 'Purchase Now' button was missing for me too.
                    I just clicked on refresh and they all appeared.
                    I hope it works as well for you.
                    Lola
                    :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Thank you for putting the pictures of the fabric back on. It was good to see the rest of the layer cake. Respectfully, Jan

Comment

Working...
                      X