• stitchywoman
    replied
    Re: Fabric Line 2

Yay Sarah! Thanks! I was wondering too!

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

The April Cornell fabric line you were asking about is called 'Natures Chorus'. It is very pretty! Good luck in your search, I hope you find some!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by sewhot View Post
    Is it the pastel one? If so that would be an old April Cornel line. (I can't remember the name of it) Or if it's the one with blue-green and brown, that quilt was made up of random fabric we had (not out of precuts) that we put together. It is gorgeous darlings, but not something you can buy in a pre-cut. Sniffle, sniffle, I know. I'm sorry I am not more help!

If it happens to be the 'April Cornel' I can still find the name of the line for you! Let me know.

And BTW, a HUGE apology for taking so long to get back with you all! Sheesh!
    OH! My goodness thank you SO MUCH! Yes, the one w/the blue-green and brown and of COURSE I love the one that doesn't come in a pack That's okay, it'll be another something I can learn, my biggest weakness, COLOUR! Yes, please let us know what line it is and maybe I can find some around the net?

Again, thank you so very much! Your biggest fan!

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

Is it the pastel one? If so that would be an old April Cornel line. (I can't remember the name of it) Or if it's the one with blue-green and brown, that quilt was made up of random fabric we had (not out of precuts) that we put together. It is gorgeous darlings, but not something you can buy in a pre-cut. Sniffle, sniffle, I know. I'm sorry I am not more help!

If it happens to be the 'April Cornel' I can still find the name of the line for you! Let me know.

And BTW, a HUGE apology for taking so long to get back with you all! Sheesh!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by GrammaBabs View Post
    i think maybe people are wondering which quilt you mean.... there is one with "stemmed flowers" behind and to the left in the beginning...then later the beautiful pastel ... i think is a 4patch and hour glass pattern.. am i right??? barbara
    *DOH*! You're right Barbara, hate when I do that! It's the one behind her when she's at the sewing machine ... LLOVE that fabric line and just HAVE to have some! Have a couple of ideas

Leave a comment:

• GrammaBabs
    replied

i think maybe people are wondering which quilt you mean.... there is one with "stemmed flowers" behind and to the left in the beginning...then later the beautiful pastel ... i think is a 4patch and hour glass pattern.. am i right??? barbara

Leave a comment:

• newbiequilter
    replied

Aww, come on, MSQC Girls, inquiring minds are still waiting to learn what the fabric line is. Pretty please!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by newbiequilter View Post
    I'm so glad you remembered this forum. I thought I posted a suggestion that you look here, but somehow it never showed up. Now you should get the answer for sure.
    I'm sorry that it didn't show up, too would've saved me and Lola a lot of looking! Thank you so much from one Newbie to another

Leave a comment:

• newbiequilter
    replied

I'm so glad you remembered this forum. I thought I posted a suggestion that you look here, but somehow it never showed up. Now you should get the answer for sure.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    started a topic Fabric Line 2

Fabric Line 2

I have no idea why I didn't post here first, *DOH*! Just remembered this section, I apologize for that!

In the video where Jenny shows us how to make a quilt using 5 charm packs, behind her is a GORGEOUS quilt hanging on the wall, I'm trying to find out what line that is, I'd LOVE some! Thank you sew very much!

still your biggest fan,
Working...
X