• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hillbilly
    replied
    Re: Hi

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
    Yes Tonya that would be a fun fun time. All of us ladies in one room. That would be a riot. One day we will have to do it. Yes we should let the gals know so they can put the sale stickers out.
    I've already warned the husband. I'm telling ya, it would be way more fun than a hotel room where we can't set up a bunch of sewing machines!!

Leave a comment:

• sally
    replied

Not to worry about the slammer gang...I have connections....
    Wouldn't that be fun though. Just as Jan said dreams can come true!

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Hillbilly - I'm putting you on the list to stay with!
    It would be a dream come true if we could all invade the Missouri Star Quilt Shop and mingle together!
    Put me on the list !!

Hugs, oops! - forgot to add my thanks to the MSQC for all they do, I love their online shop and tutortials and our Community page. and their blog, etc. etc.

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Originally posted by janluna View Post
    Thanks for the offer Tonya. You are sweet to offer the sanctuary. You are right though your DH would have us all locked up!!! LOL
    Yes Tonya that would be a fun fun time. All of us ladies in one room. That would be a riot. One day we will have to do it. Yes we should let the gals know so they can put the sale stickers out.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Thanks for the offer Tonya. You are sweet to offer the sanctuary. You are right though your DH would have us all locked up!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

I agree about the sales stickers! It would be fun. I can dream, sometimes they come true!!! hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

whoooooohoooooo sounds like a field trip!!! although i think letting them know we are coming is a great idea - give em time to get the SALE STICKERS out!!

hugs, suzi

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    replied

Bring your sleeping bags and floor mats of some sort because old bones have a hard time sleeping on the floor, (speaking about ME!) and we can have a regular slumber party at my house!!

Only if you want me in on the riot, and if the city of Hamilton where MSQC is located ever gets over their hiring freeze, please make sure it's not when my husband is on duty. I might get into trouble when he has to bail out his own wife he threw in the slammer. Plus he'd put a stop to our slumber party. BOO!

If any of you ever really do want to come and visit you are welcome in my home. I live a simple life, but it is roomy and I have a nice quilting room we could have fun in!

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

I can keep a secret so ya'll can get in.

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Originally posted by janluna View Post
    You know what else would be fun? All of us meeting in missouri and going to see the store together! That would be fun!!! Poor Jenny and family. She would be putting the closed sign up saying no ladies allowed!!!
    Too funny!! Forgive me I haven't slept yet. I'm getting tired. I need a nap!
    Hee Hee we just wont tell them the ladies are coming, lol.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

You know what else would be fun? All of us meeting in missouri and going to see the store together! That would be fun!!! Poor Jenny and family. She would be putting the closed sign up saying no ladies allowed!!!
    Too funny!! Forgive me I haven't slept yet. I'm getting tired. I need a nap!

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Thanks ladies for all the knowledge that you have shared with us. HMMMM thinking of a fun new video. Put together a MSQC bloopers video. That would be a riot to see.

Leave a comment:

• Laura108
    replied

I agree ...hats off to MSQC and everyone on the site
    Laura Hinckley

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

YES! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!
    i know i certainly would never have attempted a Dresden Plate OR a jelly roll star block had it not been for the awesome videos!! Plus hosting this site to allow new and worldwide friendships!

Thank You Thank You again and again!!

hugs, Suzi

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

I wholeheartedly agree!! Thanks to all the shopgirls for everything you do to make this such a special place!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X