Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Just want to say thanks again for all the things you all do for all of us quilters. I use that term lightly (quilter), I still have so much to learn. Thanks to you and all the tutorials I'm miles ahead where I would be without you. I just think we should all thank you once in awhile so you know how much you are all appreciated. Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Re: Hi

I second the motion!
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

I have to say I agree with you gals. with all the new info i feel like a newbie quilter again lol.
      Quilting is good therapy.

Comment

I'm right there with all of you saying "THANK YOU!"

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree!! Thanks to all the shopgirls for everything you do to make this such a special place!!!
          Michele

Comment

YES! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!
            i know i certainly would never have attempted a Dresden Plate OR a jelly roll star block had it not been for the awesome videos!! Plus hosting this site to allow new and worldwide friendships!

Thank You Thank You again and again!!

hugs, Suzi
            Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
            hugs, Suzi
            http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
            it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I agree ...hats off to MSQC and everyone on the site
              Laura Hinckley
              One Moment at a time

Comment

Thanks ladies for all the knowledge that you have shared with us. HMMMM thinking of a fun new video. Put together a MSQC bloopers video. That would be a riot to see.
                Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                PAULA

Comment

You know what else would be fun? All of us meeting in missouri and going to see the store together! That would be fun!!! Poor Jenny and family. She would be putting the closed sign up saying no ladies allowed!!!
                  Too funny!! Forgive me I haven't slept yet. I'm getting tired. I need a nap!

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
                    You know what else would be fun? All of us meeting in missouri and going to see the store together! That would be fun!!! Poor Jenny and family. She would be putting the closed sign up saying no ladies allowed!!!
                    Too funny!! Forgive me I haven't slept yet. I'm getting tired. I need a nap!
                    Hee Hee we just wont tell them the ladies are coming, lol.
                    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                    PAULA

Comment

I can keep a secret so ya'll can get in.
                      Shelia

Comment

Bring your sleeping bags and floor mats of some sort because old bones have a hard time sleeping on the floor, (speaking about ME!) and we can have a regular slumber party at my house!!

Only if you want me in on the riot, and if the city of Hamilton where MSQC is located ever gets over their hiring freeze, please make sure it's not when my husband is on duty. I might get into trouble when he has to bail out his own wife he threw in the slammer. Plus he'd put a stop to our slumber party. BOO!

If any of you ever really do want to come and visit you are welcome in my home. I live a simple life, but it is roomy and I have a nice quilting room we could have fun in!

Comment

whoooooohoooooo sounds like a field trip!!! although i think letting them know we are coming is a great idea - give em time to get the SALE STICKERS out!!

hugs, suzi
                          Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                          hugs, Suzi
                          http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                          it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I agree about the sales stickers! It would be fun. I can dream, sometimes they come true!!! hugs, Jan

Comment

Thanks for the offer Tonya. You are sweet to offer the sanctuary. You are right though your DH would have us all locked up!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X