Boo Hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo Hoo

Placed my first order with MSQC and saw it had been dispatched a couple of days later and is 'in transit'. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the world and 2 weeks later I'm still waiting impatiently for the postman to deliver my package.

Hopefully it will turn up safely really soon - can't wait to start another new project. All those lovely tutorials have really inspired me.
    Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Re: Boo Hoo

Be patient Poppy, generally I have waited around 3 weeks for my packages to arrive from MSQ. keep an eye on the tracking, and trust me it will feel better than xmas when your parcel does arrive... enjoy :-))
    Wendy
    A creative mess is better than tidy idleness
    https://facebook.com/WendyJQuilts

Comment

Dont worry I have ordered a few parcels and they usually take 3 weeks to arrive

Leonie
      Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone. . . Not your housework!!

Leoniesigpic

Comment

Thanks girls - I suppose I'm used to getting stuff from the UK in 10 days or less and expected the same sort of delivery time from the US!
        Jane

Comment

To Europe a MSQC-order needs 2 weeks.. I'm always impatient too.
          Enjoy your first package
          Best wishes and Greetings
          Kerstin:icon_hug:

I put my rootbeer in a square cup.... now it's just beer :)

Comment

Latest tracking info says:

Your item was processed through our ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) facility on May 16, 2012 at 4:11 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
            Jane

Comment

But just think how happy you are going to be when it arrives!!!!!
              Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
              Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

MSQ is the best! Usually 3 weeks to get to Perth but sometimes less. Tracking has said " in transit " and then is at your door before you know it lol. Stalk the mailbox

Comment

I am dying to know what you ordered? Also I am looking for some fabric called Strawberry Fields MSCQ has some of it but I found a quilt that has some pieces that are not at MSCQ any suggestions where I can find it?
                  Originally posted by Poppytree View Post
                  Placed my first order with MSQC and saw it had been dispatched a couple of days later and is 'in transit'. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the world and 2 weeks later I'm still waiting impatiently for the postman to deliver my package.

Hopefully it will turn up safely really soon - can't wait to start another new project. All those lovely tutorials have really inspired me.
                  sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Mainly charm packs and a jelly roll book - keeping it simple and have requests for several table mats/place mats. Couldn't remember what I ordered so just looked it up'

Arboretum Charm Pack by Michele D' Amore for Benartex Fabrics
                    Breeze Charm Pack by Rosemarie Lavin Design for Windham Fabrics
                    Felicity Charm Pack by Sentimental Studios for Moda Fabrics
                    Tend the Earth Charm Pack by Deb Strain for Moda Fabrics
                    Jelly Roll Quilts Pattern Book by Pam & Nicky Lintott
                    Happy Mother's Day! - WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? Don't remember what it is but it has a DD code and cost around $20!
                    Jane

Comment

Are you still waiting Poppy???? LOL
                      I remember waiting for my first order and it was sheer torture! I was so excited when the package finally arrived. Couldn't wait to dive in. Had projects already lined up for some of it. Then when I opened it up and saw the fabrics and touched them, I didn't want to cut it. Hahahahaha (but I did, eventually)
                      Be sure to share your projects with us.
                      Enjoy!
                      May your sorrows be patched and your joys be quilted

Comment

In the states it takes about 3 days. I have no idea what takes so long to go out of the country. I think it must be something to do with customs in every country it enters.
                        Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Still waiting!!!!!!!

There are no deliveries over the weekend so Monday is the earliest it could arrive!
                          Worked out the mystery item was the daily deal but still can't remember what it was. When it all arrives it will be like Christmas!
                          Jane

Comment

I will keep my fingers crossed that your package arrives on Monday.
                            Donna
                            MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon G View Post
                              Are you still waiting Poppy???? LOL
                              I remember waiting for my first order and it was sheer torture! I was so excited when the package finally arrived. Couldn't wait to dive in. Had projects already lined up for some of it. Then when I opened it up and saw the fabrics and touched them, I didn't want to cut it. Hahahahaha (but I did, eventually)
                              Be sure to share your projects with us.
                              Enjoy!
                              I'm sure I'll be just the same. Mind you, I've 2 tables mats, a table cloth, 2 small Jelly Roll quilts for the grandchildren and a picnic rug to finish and some other fabric for a throw and a set of Christmas placemats before I even open the package and start to plan my next projects! (.......and I've just discovered a fabric warehouse down South Road at Melrose Park)
                              Jane

Comment

Working...
                              X