Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between ginampls and pdjewelrylady

10 Visitor Messages

1. i got an idea.... what if we were to make a top for Jen....there is this lay on here somewhere. and she is making a sampler blame it on jen.....
  2. YES... AND NO... WHEN I GET PAID I NEED TO SHOP FOR BLACKS... I THINK... JUST CURIOUS.... HOW MANY BLOCKS AM I TO MAKE???
  3. hi gina thinking about you playing in the snow today.... it is nice and warm and sunny here. how are you doing getting ready for the FAN swap? these blocks are incredible fun and easy and look awesome all pieced together!
  4. hi gina! glad you are joining the new FAN swap!! these are so amazing in the b/w colorway when all pieced together. make a couple at a time over the next 4 months and no stress or rushing to get them done at the last minute....!
  5. whooohooooo check out the new block i have chosen for the new swap!! black and whites with a bright color splash! YAY! the finished blocks are going to be so cool!!! I hope you will decide to play!!!
  6. glad you are joining the christmas star swap they are really easy after you put together the first one or two - or three (LOL) just keep the colorways in mind and make them in sets. thats what i did but then i made mine from all different fabric choices from my stash. very fun let me know if you need anything
  7. hi gina, reminder to join the block swap group so you will receive the information emails.... yay!
  8. sure how do we do that??/
    all the best gina now from northern MN
  9. Hi, do you want to join the floral block swap?
    it will be fun to see what we all come up with!
    be sure to sign up on my profile page!
    hugs, pdjewelrylady (suzi)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10