Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between Granny Judy and Carlie Wolf

4 Visitor Messages

1. "Yes, Please. Use whatever address that snail mail can reach you..IF YOU WANT Santa to find you.

I do understand about privacy and you could PM me with it.. or email me .. I try to send out little cards and goodies around Christmas.
    barrettjdy60@hotmail.com"

I just found this someplace in my profile or something. Did I not send you the address and only the email? Actually did I even reply to this???? If that's what I did I'm going brain dead. My address is Noel Clark, 304 Yates Ave, Grafton, WV 26354 actual email is: noelclark08@frontier.com
  2. Yes, Please. Use whatever address that snail mail can reach you..IF YOU WANT Santa to find you.

I do understand about privacy and you could PM me with it.. or email me .. I try to send out little cards and goodies around Christmas.
    barrettjdy60@hotmail.com
  3. Hi Granny Judy. I don't put my real email address out there but give it to people privately. I can put my carliewolf08@gmail.com one which is my alias. But if you want it my real one is noelclark08@frontier.com

Would it work if I put the carliewolf on in my user notes since I'm assuming that is public?
  4. Did you add your mailing address to your user note yet?? Santa can't find you if it isn't there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4