Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between CrazyMtnLady and Silverlining

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi. Hope all is well with you. I love to hear from you. We have decided to refinish our kitchen cabinets. With that said, I haven't been quilting much lately. Although, I do have two other projects planned soon. Wow, an outdoor pavillion sounds nice. I wouldn't mind doing my laundry outside even in winter. We are hanging up our clothes on the line outside to save on the power bill this summer. So we go back to sanding today. Our kitchen will be torn apart for most of this week. So not much cooking going on here. Yeah! I love to cook but really like the break from it as well. My knees, back and hip have really been bothering me a lot lately. Oh well, that's the way it goes. I love life so much that I get mad at this pain. I don't mind getting older. It's just the ravages the body goes through getting older that I absolutely hate. Just keep trudging along. Do something wonderful for yourself today. You deserve it.
  2. So good to hear from you. I am sure you have been very busy. I worked hard yesterday with laundry, dishes and sewing again (finally got a new machine). I am trying to get my Texas wall-hanging finished so I can get it sent off to our friends in Texas. I did too much though with lifting the dirty laundry to take it out to the washing machine. (I have an outdoor pavillion where I do my laundry...even in winter) my back is so sore this morning I can hardly move. I don't have fibromyalgia but I do have a bit of arthritis in my joints so I know how it is so be slowing down now that I am getting older. 58 in August!)
    I have other unfinished projects in the works. That I will be getting too as soon as the Texas one is complete.
    Keep in touch... Happy Sewing.
  3. Haven't been on the forum in awhile. We have just been so busy. Gardening and working on quilt blocks. I am doing the Craftsy BOM, and the quick strip paper piecing with Peggy Martin. I have fibromyalgia, and as of this week found out I have arthritis in my knees and bursitis in my hip. Ahhh, the joys of getting older. I'm not complaining though. I don't let it hold me back; but it certainly takes me a little longer to do every day tasks. I love to read your posts. Hope all is well with you. What are you working on now?
  4. Good Morning, hope you are doing well, I see you haven't been on in a while. Hope life is keeping you busy and happy.
  5. Hi Kendra, thank you for the friend request. Happy to be your friend.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5