Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between MaryB and craftychris

4 Visitor Messages

1. That is truly a beautiful table runner. Quiltingnurse has done a lovely job of it. But I'm a bit flumoxed. I can't seem to find the pattern for it in the Quilt Tutorials. And I love the idea of a teensy weensy little swap. That sounds like fun.
  2. I found it, I found it! Have a look at quiltingnurse's Halloween Table Runner posted in Show and Tell yesterday and go "Oh, oh, oh WOW". One clever lady, huh?
  3. Oh WOW Chris! I'm soooo all of that and you forgot to mention modesty (hee hee hee). Thought we might do one each. OR maybe a teensy weensy little swap! And did I see a table runner on Show and Tell recently that has several of those tricky little teasers. Off to see if I can find it.
  4. Hi Chris, Can see you are doing the same as me ... on-line to America ... while most of our crafty sisters are just waking.

Here in Australia (over the fence) your on-line friend made a very interesting discovery after you had left this afternoon. I HAVE A DVD WITH A DEMONSTRATION OF THE REVERSE ANGLE MITRE!!! Can you hear me yelling? Now that means another experiment - are you up for it? Comes under the category of 'get back on the horse'.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4