Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between Slokarma and cyndiofthevortex

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much. I torture myself over color choices and I have to keep reminding myself that of course I will always figure out something I would have done different...LOL. But after it was all said and done, I was pleased with it.....even tho next time...... blah blah blah! I drive myself nuts!
  2. I love your snake quilt and would love to have the pattern! It is so cute.
  3. Thanks for the nice comments on my colorful quilt. It is truly one of my favorites. It has too many fabrics in it to count, which I like. I'd never be able to make one like it, that's for sure!
  4. I always think of my sis when I see anything quilt or fabric chicken related. Her chickens are like family and last week, when her DH left for work, he caught a glimpse of feathers scattered all over and when she got up, she saw the mauled chickens.....She's in mourning, so perhaps I'll wait a bit before thinking about making a chicken related item. : (
  5. That chicken quilt is wild, isn't it? I loved how funky it was when I saw it at the quilt show. I'd love to make something like it. But where to put it would be a hard question to answer! Thanks for liking my albums. It's such a treat to find a number next to "Notifications!"
  6. I'm so glad you like my quilts! The African one could not be easier. Just add some black corner squares to some funky scraps, (I'm pretty sure Jenny shows this method in her X's and O's tutorial). I have two of each print so there's 50 different fabrics in the quilt. I have a large collection of scraps from 30 years of quilting!
  7. Thank you for all the nice comments about my quilts. The last one, the pinwheel named "Too Much of a Good Thing," was given to a foster baby we had for a little while. He loved the bright colors and would wake up and quietly look at the quilt. He still owns a part of my heart.
  8. Thanks for liking my frantic little quilt! I like it, too. It was so much fun to make, using up so many little scraps. I love scrap quilts and this is one of my favorites.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8