Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between toggpine and Monique

2 Visitor Messages

  1. Thank you for the information. Another one to add to the to-do list.
  2. Monique,
    That block is called "Spools". I left some more info in the reply with that picture. I missed one when I listed all of the other spool blocks. There is another called Georgia Spools. The Y seams on this were a learning experience, but not as hard as you might think. Just stop sewing at, or one stitch short of the seam allowance and the fabric will play nice.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2