Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between BellasQuilts and janluna

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you Bella!!!! That was so nice of you. Emily is in what we call limbo. She does have her ANC up to 1,100 and her platelets are 54,000. Nowhere where they should be but better than she was. One week she loses, the next time she goes up, then back down. She's not good enough to go to gym or play her soccer but better than she was. We've decided God is healing her very, very, very slowly. If thats the case, we'll take it. We just keep praying and claiming a healing, watching and waiting.
    Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. Love you, Jan
  2. Hi darlin Megan! for the quilt, I love putting prints on the back. Or if it's plain, some strip of what is on the front. Not that I have made that much stuff. I have the tops, just haven't finished them. I have been down more than up lately.
    Em is in Limbo. I'll write later. Thank you for your prayers. How are you? How is your Dad doing?
    Love you Sweetie. I'll get back to you. Praying for you and yours. Hugs, Jan
  3. Hi Ms Jan, thank you for the comment on my quilt. That is the back of the quilt I gave my aunt Helen. She LOVED it! I was so happy.

How is Emily doing? Tell her I think of her daily and say a little prayer for her.

Wanting to get back to sewing this weekend. Three weeks and I am going into severe withdrawals. Got to jump on our QOV for our Missouri boy. Hey, got an idea for what I should use for the backing? Solid, print, ???? Hugs, Megan
  4. Thanks Megan! I love you too. We are hanging in there. One day at a time. Hugs, Jan L.
  5. Hi Jan, just a quick note to let you know we are thinking of you and holding you in our prayers.
  6. Hi Jan, how are you, Emily etc. all doing? Hoping she liked the quilt and that it brings her comfort and strength to get through what she has to get through. Love and hugs to you. Megan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6