Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between Texsam and janluna

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you Shelia, I am having a wonderful day. Working on my swap blocks. I'm almost done and will ship before the 25. YAY!!!!
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN! Hope you have a wonderful day!
  3. I left you an answer on my site. I have enough left on my gift card. I'll probably get it on Friday. They said they sent it to me and that they only sent 3 black and white. So I'll just go shopping. I'll let you know if I can't find anything but I doubt that should be a problem. Do you need anything? Love you, Jan P.S. Thank you for thinking of me. You are a special person.
  4. I was reading on my phone today and saw where you may need some black and white fabric. I would be more than happy to send you some too if you can't find any. Now that I bit the bullet you gotta stay in too!
  5. So glad we can share a block. I am honered to have one made by you! Hugs, Jan
  6. I'm gonna try. I'm kinda waiting to see how many we have. lol We have until Jan. 5th to sign up right?
  7. Shelia are you going to do the swap in January? I'm signed up like I promised you I would.
    Hugs, Jan
  8. I finally got home from work! Sheesh!!!!! I'm on vacation next week and my boss tried to get a weeks worth of work out of me today.

I use to use my dining room table and could only cut for a little while because I am tall and had to bend over. Then I saw a suggestion in another group I'm in that said to use the kitchen counter. It works so much better-I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of that. I can cut longer without having to bend over. I do have to move some stuff but I try to cut out quite a bit of fabric at a time. Don't know if you have that option but it has helped me. Take it easy on your back!!!
  9. Hi Shelia, What are you up to today. I'm cutting background fabric into 3 3/4" squares for my wall hanging quilt class. Thank goodness I only need ten for the class. It takes 64 squares. I cut slow cause it just kills my back to do it. See how dumb I am? I have had 3 back surgeries and pick up a hobby like quilting!!??!! lol Oh well, it's a great life if you don't weaken. Pass the beer nuts! lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9