Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between JimsQueenie and CrazyMtnLady

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey girl,
    I am pooped. It is all I can do in a day to answer messages from friends and do my daily chores. Glad I don't cook anymore, at least not yet. Will have to start when Jim starts working on the house again. That should be around Jan. of next year. LOL He also likes his tools but I have to make him buy them as he won't buy things for himself. He enjoyed looking at all the quilts hanging in the stores and asking questions about them. He sure is a good sport. I am very blessed!!
    Well, nothing else going on since I wrote you last. Will keep in touch though!! Have a good time gardening and quilting.
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  2. OMG>>> NINETY STORES! I would be pooped after 10! I can't believe your guy was so into it. How lucky for you. My guy is only interested if it involves things that go BANG! or TOOLS. Glad you had a great vacation and it's great to have you back.
  3. Good afternoon, Donna,
    Sorry for the delay in this message as we just got home from our vacation. I thought we were going to come home before the big Iowa State Quilt Shop Hop of 90 stores but Jim wanted to do it when we first entered Iowa from St. Louis!! He had a great time. I got burnt out after the 45th store. We met a lot of nice people along the way and learned of more shop hops local to the other quilt stores where if you got to all 6 or 8 you receive about 6 yards of fabric plus they have drawings in each store. We just separated everything so I'm not quite ready for that as yet!!
    That's what we are doing, how about you? I haven't sewn yet since we got home, but I hope to work on that long friendship braid quilt I am making for my sister who did so much for my mom when she was ill. That's it for me. Tell me about you.
    Have a great evening and great day tomorrow.
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my "Fairy Dust" quilt. I appreciate it.
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  5. Good morning. I hope you are doing well. I haven't seen you on in a while. Hope you are busy quilting.
    Have a great weekend.
  6. That name is absolutely darling!!! How funny. Piece and blessings "crazymtnlady", my friend, Vicki
  7. Vicki, TarButt got her name because she has a solid black splotch around her tail that makes it look like she sat in a puddle of tar. My husband came up with the name and it fits her to a tee!
  8. This has nothing to do with "quilting". It has to do with your dog's name "TarBut". I went to school in CA with a boy by the last name "Tarbutton". How cool is that? Or is it funny? Or what is it?
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  9. Hi, I really haven't been working on too much. Can't quilt because my machine is broken at the moment. And I just don't have the energy to hand quilt anything. I have crocheted a few Cross Bible Bookmarks and a few potholders. But have just mainly been doing some spring cleaning and being a bum! LOL
  10. I don't know, I think you are more experienced than me at the art of crocheting. I was knitting yesterday for a little while and I still need to finish an afghan that is crocheted. You were very kind to send me the pattern as besides fairies, I collect Father Christmases. When I finally finish the afghan I will start to make this Santa!!
    What are you working on now?
    Piece and blessings, Vicki
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast