Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between JimsQueenie and Sharon G

3 Visitor Messages

1. Dear Sharon, We travel all the time and I just got your note from May. We are just getting home tomorrow (Sun.) so this note is a little tardy in responding, for that I am sorry. I understand about "life stuff" and "fun stuff. Believe me!! I will be excited to see your blocks for the 2012 BOM. I haven't done most of them yet as we just travel too darn much but I plan on completing them in a quilt for a friend who lives in IL. I managed to make a quilt (one of Jenny's) while on this vacation. Hopefully, Jim will hurry and learn that longarm so he can get it quilted to mail. I have several that will be ready this year. LOL Don't we all. I am working on 9 projects at once right now. I will never get them all done by the end of the year. Looking forward to hearing from you again. I love this site. Piece and blessings, Vicki
  2. Hi Vicki,
    Sorry for not responding to your message sooner. I have been MIA from here for quite some months now.
    'Life stuff' sometimes gets in the way of 'fun stuff'.
    Anyway, in answer to your question regarding the BOM blocks...most are completed, just not photographed and posted.
    I promise to get this done real soon and will let you know.
    Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blocks.
    Sharon
  3. Sharon,
    Did you ever finish your Craftsy BOM 2012? I was looking at all your blocks for the first several months and wondered where the rest were? Your blocks are all wonderful. Good points, etc. I want to enjoy more!! Piece and blessings, Vicki
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3