Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between Laura F and pdjewelrylady

5 Visitor Messages

1. hi Laura
    yes all the directions are the same - you make the same stripsets and HSTs as we made in the spring swap - just assemble the blocks reversed direction. fast and easy peasy - just the way i like it!! YAY!!!
  2. I'm so there. Can I please join your swap block again? I will need to get started so I can mail them before our trip on July 17th. Are your cutting directions for the strips and charms for the reverse? I'm thinking yes, but figure I would check before I cut. :-)
  3. hi
    i think for this swap lets keep them all matching, the resulting quilt will be plenty scrappy and very pretty and bright and happy happy
  4. Thank you. I tend to be a M*QC nerd. I check the site before I go to bed and in the morning before I go to work and then throughout the day if I'm looking for updates. :-) I'm in search now for flower fabric. I love your block with all the flowers matching. I've done a Jacob's before using a charm pack and so the little squares were different then the large ones. Will that be ok. I did see where you said make them as if I were receiving them. :-) Thank you for your help with getting me started.
  5. hi Laura, welcome to the bright spring jacobs ladder swap glad you have decided to join us! please be sure to check in on the groups pages often and let us know how you are progressing - ask and answer questions and share a picture of your first block YAY! let me know if I can help with anything along the way... hugs, SUzi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5