Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between magx and pdjewelrylady

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi Suzie, I got my Block!!!!! Yay!!! I'm super excited! Thanks for everything. Just a quick question, how much did the postage cost? Take care, Magx.
  2. hI SUZI, I cannot accept to participate of wild block swap, I would love to , but my pocket got holes, too expensive, it cost me apprx Au$150/ US$146 . May be the next swap I will be able to afford it. Love Magx
  3. hi maggie - did you see the message i sent? need your mailing address again please

final number of players (so blocks to make) for the WILD swap is 27 - please post a picture of your block when you get a chance on the groups homepage - we love to see what everyone is working on YAY!
  4. hi no fan blocks yet - did you get a tracking receipt / delivery confirmation??
  5. Hi there, any news of my blocks yet???
  6. watching for the mail delivery today! i am thinking your fans should be close whooohoooooooo
  7. YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!
  8. Great to hear!!!! Thx for holding on for me. Im super excited as well, my very first swap
  9. Hey lady - got the paypal transfer - no problem looking forward to getting your fans and I think we are ready to SWAP! Yippppeeee!
  10. Hi There, I have send the block today, and the money by paypal. thanks and hopefully will get to you in 7 to 10 working days. love Magx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast