Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between sally and pdjewelrylady

54 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. the Polka Dot Party block swap is super quick and easy and will be fabulous when completed! .... hope you will decide to play! hugs, suzi
  2. hi so glad you are playing in the Floral Swap - fun fun fun and no quilt police in our swaps. please let me know if I can help with anything! hugs, suzi
  3. Hey thanks for thinking of me...been busy with spring cleaning, work and the like. Have been making yo-yos for my newest quilt project. Still haven't recieved my blocks yet but it seems to take 3 weeks so not worried yet. How goes it with you?
  4. HI how are you? hope all is well and you are just keeping yourself busy busy busy with FUN stuff!!
  5. hi sally that is an idea thanks!
  6. I got an idea for a future block exchange. How about a friendship block. There are different ones we can use and it would be neat to be able to write something in the middle or just write our names. Using summer colors like the greens, blues, and yellows.

A thought?
  7. New Block Swap is posted - join today WILD ABOUT QUILT BLOCKS!!!
  8. YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!! i am glad they got home safe and sound look forward to seeing what you do with them
  9. Suzi I got my quilt blocks today...just like Christmas all over again. They are so pretty! THank you for the ornament and the candy cane!
  10. Thank you...26 it is. No Christmas blocks yet. Pinky and I will let you know. Customs/ Canada Post can be fast at times but usually very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast