Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between Lola2Ace and pdjewelrylady

6 Visitor Messages

1. the Polka dot party swap is super quick and easy and will be fabulous when completed! i will post the directions in a day or two - need to rewrite them to be more swap block friendly lol.... hope you will decide to play! hugs, suzi
  2. New Block Swap is posted - join today WILD ABOUT QUILT BLOCKS!!!
  3. whooohooooo check out the new block i have chosen for the new swap!! black and whites with a bright color splash! YAY! the finished blocks are going to be so cool!!! I hope you will decide to play!!!
  4. hi Lola, thank you so much for offering to help get the Thomas Train fabric - i really appreciate it!

if your walmart has 4 different on the $2 table please go ahead and get 2 yds of each and I will pay you plus the postage to send.... yippppppeeeeeeee
  5. hi lola, use your best judgement and go for it as long as they are christmas print they can be any color some of mine are purple!
  6. Hello, I hope you decide to join us for the Christmas Star swap - so pretty when they all go together!! If you would like i have a .pdf instructions with pictures I can email you (to large to attach on this site) email me at premierjeweler.suzi@gmail.com
    HUGS! Suzi

p.s. dont worry most of us are beginner or intermediate quilters so no contest to get every seam perfect!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6