Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between buckeyequilter and CrazyMtnLady

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thank you for the comment on the Texas wall-hanging.. i made it for a friend. They loved it too.

Spring is on the way.. woohoo..
  2. Thank you....mom is doing much better. I talked to mom this morning about going to a different nursing home and then when her doctor was in she was talking to him about it. He gave a recommendation and I think my sister and I are going to go check it out.
  3. Hope your mom is doing better today. Will keep her in my prayers.
  4. Thank you for the comment on the Texas wall-hanging. I can't wait to send it to our friends, probably next week.
  5. I just did a search for "weather smileys" for that one. When I want a different smiley I just search for "bb smileys" or "forum smileys"....want to make sure you get them with the correct coding for the forum.
  6. Shirley where do you get all your neat little smilies! I loved the one on your morning post with the sweat and fanning itself.
  7. Thanks for taking time to look through my quilt album and thanks for the nice comment. I still haven't counted the leaves I put on the camo quilt - I need to do that. Those were done with my small Brother embroidery machine. Everything else was just kind of freehanded on to it. Looking forward to seeing the camo quilt you make for your DH.
  8. Good morning Shirley. Was looking through you albums, you have some gorgeous quilts. The camo is my favorite. Will be making one for DH soon.
    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend.
    Happy quilting.
  9. Several of mine were taken with a Kodak point and shoot. Then I got a Nikon DSLR a couple of Christmas' ago. When I'm taking pictures of animals I set it for action shots, focus and snap away might take 20 photos of the same thing and ususally in those pics there will be THE ONE.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast