Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between toggpine and JimsQueenie

4 Visitor Messages

1. I'm just stopping by for a minute to wish you a very happy birthday. Hope you are still awake!! Piece and blessings, Vicki
  2. Vicki,
    I am not the one to ask about posting photos. I haven't been able to post them since November of 2010. I think. I am sure it has a lot to do with my antique computer, but it might just be me! This is the right place to be if you have questions, quilting or otherwise. So many of these wonderful quilters have such varied backgrounds and hobbies that pretty much anything you need to know can be found in here. So ask away!
    Cathy
  3. Just wanted to thank you for the info on the block called the "bridal's bouquet". It is absolutely beautiful!! I would like to know if you would like to be friends? I would like to build up several so I can ask questions as well as vice versa.
    Also, could you tell me how to post pictures? Thanks.
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  4. Vickie,
    FlowerGirl is what that pattern was called. I think the name changes depending on how it is pieced. When it is made with diamonds it is called Bride's Bouquet.
    The 3-D Bow-Tie is another pattern I found in the Marti Michell books. I imagine that you could google a pattern off of the internet.
    Thanks for all of the lovely comments on my Swap album!
    Cathy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4