Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between Beakkmom and brittyboo07

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks I am back in bed now! I had to go in for a few minutes this mornig to tie up some lose ends.
  2. Hope you are getting some rest, and that the meds from the Dr. are speeding your recovery!
  3. Ok so how long are these actually taking??? By the way they look great! Even if it did take longer than 2hrs haha!!! You have a good weekend too!
  4. Hi Britt, I finished two of "two hour" tulip purses and posted a pic. I think I may finish the final one yet tonight, but I'll allow more than 2 hours!
    Have a great weekend!

Lin
  5. Lin!!!!

I just realized that I did not reply back to you! I am so sorry! I can't wait to see your tulip purse! The first time we do something it usually takes us longer haha! or at least it does me!

I currently have two projects going. I am working on some quilt blocks that I started years ago for my Grandparents. Needless to say they need a little work haha! I also just started last night working on another quilt top using a purple jelly roll. I am going to use that method from 3 dudes that Jenny did a tut on. It will be cool to see how it turns out!
  6. Good Mornig Britt,
    I appreciate your cheery posts each morning, and look forward to hearing more about how your quilting is coming along. Yesterday I worked on a "two hour tulip purse" for oh..... a heck of a lot longer than 2 hours! It is my proto-type, so now I can work on the real deal for my daughter and myself.

What is your current project?

Lin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6