Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between sassyquilter and JimsQueenie

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi again Paula,
    This is my sister's home. She has 4th stage cancer right now. I have two sisters currently with cancer and my mom. Plate is full for sure.
    I checked the pot for you and the dirt is about 2-3" from the top and the soil is pretty dry. I think she ignores them and my hubby waters every now and then and that is why they look like that. They get ignored!!! Don't know what else to tell you. I will ask her if she fertilizes it at all and let you know.
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my SAS quilt. I did this in a week but my kids were in school during the day so I tried to do about 3 blocks a day and the "Storm at Sea" middle in 3 days, I think. I loved working on this quilt as it is for my first son and he is 40 now. Think I will send it to him Monday so he gets it while he is still 40. My only regret is that I didn't finish it earlier. Oh well---spilt milk!!
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  3. Paula,
    Thank you for your well wishes. I appreciate them. Phil. is one of my many favorite books. I lean on it always. I love the quilt block you have for your avatar!! Very pretty, indeed. Please keep in touch.
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
  4. Thanks for all your kind words I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time right now and will definitely keep you in my prayers. God can carry you through these times for sure. We have to trust God's timing and His plan even if it gets tough. You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength, Phil.4:13. I decided its more fun to give quilts away than to sell them anyway! xoxo
  5. Hi Paula,
    I am new here and would like to know if you would like to be friends? I'm trying to get several here to get me through some tough times--just found out my mom only has 2 months to live, if that. I've been crying ever since. I love piecing and have done some quilting.
    I have loved going through your albums. Your tablerunners and placemats captured my heart. They are beautiful. If you have tried to sell your quilts and to no avail, it is because of the economy because they are beautiful!! Times will turn around. Try then. Just keep getting your "trunk" ready!! LOL
    Piece and blessings,
    Vicki
    P.S. Williamsburg is one of our favorite places to visit on vacations. We now live in the midwest--Iowa.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5