Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between sassyquilter and pdjewelrylady

9 Visitor Messages

1. New swap is posted! REVERSED Jacobs Ladder ...Neutral tone on tone ladders with bright happy flowered backgrounds. capped at 25 players - would you like to play? join the group by clicking the groups tab above and the join easy peasy and no quilt police in our swaps! everyone is welcome
  2. Just got your message. Sorry, couldn't join. I am pretty busy now, but will definitely try to catch next one! Thanks for checking in on me
  3. the Polka Dot Party block swap is super quick and easy and will be fabulous when completed! .... hope you will decide to play! hugs, suzi
  4. It will be a new years project, which means probably done by spring. That will be perfect for a fancy floral. It was so much fun to participate and the blocks are so lovely! I love that they are from all around the world Can't wait to start.
  5. have you gotten started on putting together your Fancy Floral blocks? mine are nearly complete - will post picture when they are all together and i am wrapped in the love of them thank you again for playing!!
  6. hi so glad you are playing in the Floral Swap - fun fun fun and no quilt police in our swaps. please let me know if I can help with anything! hugs, suzi
  7. the swaps are a fun way to learn to create a new block, and make new friends at the same time.
    I create a group with the details of the swap - including directions on how to make a certain block, number of blocks to make or fabric requirements or whatever is relavant to that swap. then whoever would like to "play in the swap" - signs up in the group.
    I always set 2 dates - last day to join and last day to mail the completed blocks.
    By joining the group while signup is open a player is committing to making and mailing by the final date the required number of blocks according to the directions.
    There is always a fun discussion going on in the group and the resulting blocks are awesome! by swapping blocks it is so fun to get fabrics that you would never find locally. the swaps have been alot of fun to play.
    I hope this answers your question. the current WILD swap is now closed for signup but please watch for the new summer swap to begin soon and join us!
  8. I don't understand the swap process. How does it work?
  9. welocme to the forum glad you (and your sisters) are here! jump in on the swaps and make some new quilty lady friends
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9