Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between pdjewelrylady and grammakim04

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I'm so glad you like it Suzi! It was such a joy to make it for you.
    Love Kim
  2. hi kim, i have been using my beautiful text bag every chance i get to go out - used for my "snack bag" for my trip to Atlanta and to carry the butterfly swaps to the post office!! so pretty - thank you again love, Suzi
  3. so happy to see your beautiful picture my friend! hope you are doing well and staying warm hugs, Suzi
  4. i am praying for you and for Chuck and all of your family. It is only with Gods unmeasureable mercy and grace that we are able to comfort ourselves in these times. blessings and love are with you in the light and in the darkest hours. sending big cyber hugs!! Suzi
  5. Hi Suzi,
    So sorry about the labels, but it looks like it will all work out. I've already sent some for you and your mom, so pls don't send me an envelope

I came across this pattern that looks really interesting and could possibly be used for a swap. It's using 2 1/2" strips. It seems to be very similar to the block we did at Christmas time. Have a look. Pls don't feel obligated to use it, just thought it must be tough to keep coming up with block patterns for each swap.

For myself, I will be using this pattern for some beautiful fabric I picked up in Hawaii 2 years ago. Will let you know how it turns out.

Is it my imagination, or are you having more stragglers each swap??? Nice to see you are putting down your foot and saying " TODAY is Swap Day" no matter what. Must be very frustrating for you.

Looking forward to the next swap.

Kim Schau
  6. hi kim, have not gotten the labels. girlfriend is coming to help me swap the blocks tomorrow - hopefully they will be here by then. wlyk
  7. thanks but i really didn't do much - the 4 became 2 - they were backed with muslin and gifted to the homeless shelter and Womens halfway house here in Deland.
  8. You did an awesome job on the Charity quilts. Bless you for your work Suzi.
    Merry Christmas!
  9. THANK YOU again for making the lables for the swap blocks : I went ahead and attached to the shelter quilts. I can't wait to pick them up on saturday !! YAY!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast