Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Conversation Between bec and Shirley

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Looks like I commented once before on that gorgeous quilt! I guess I probably will again next time I see it on the random pictures! It's amazing..
  2. Thanks Shirley! I love the pattern because I like the old fashioned dresden plate pattern and also the grandmother's flower garden and this sort of combines the two of them to make a unique quilt.
  3. Thanks Shirley for the compliment on my Dresden Flower Garden quilt. It was a lot of work, but I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
  4. Bec, I sure don't know anything about commenting on the Cutting Table Blog. You might try asking that question in the General Discussion area or How to's. They are very good about answering your questions. I am sure someone out there knows something, . I am sorry I don't.
    Good Luck! Shirley
  5. Shirley, do you know who the moderator is for the Cutting Table Blog? The first time I commented I had no problem. Then I tried to answer a question (twice) and both times I was asked to type those weird letters that really don't spell anything and I guess I didn't type them in correctly, because it said that the comments would go through a moderator first. Have you ever had that happen? I want to be able to respond to a couple of questions that have been asked.
  6. Bec, You know I have found that sometimes I am so unsure of the fabrics that I just have to go with my first pick. And then sometimes it just takes me forever to pci out fabrics. My second daughter is very hard to pick fabrics for. She is not one that likes alot of flowery, lace, pink or real girly fabrics. The other one loves pink, all flowers and lots of glitz! Awww! The different personalities of our children!!!
    Have a nice evening!! Shirley
  7. I know what you mean. I really don't like picking out fabric. I'm so indecisive and unsure of what I want when I start looking at all the options! You did a great job on the heart quilts. Thanks for sharing them with us.
  8. Bec, the heart quilts are not difficult to make. I made one of them last year for my oldest daughter and after seeing it completed, I decided I wanted to make one for my other daughter and one for us. They are fun to make and go together fairly quickly. Hardest part - figuring out the fabric. Fun, Fun!
    Shirley
  9. Your welcome, Shirley. I hope it was helpful to those who are having trouble uploading photos.
  10. Bec, Just wanted to say thank you for the post on how to upload pictures to the forum. I have been trying for several days and couldn't figure it out. Get directions! Thanks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast