PDA

View Full Version : BIG HOORAH! for PayPal!

RockyMountainHorseMama
July 23rd, 2010, 06:18 PM
I'm so happy I'm happy dancin like a maniac over here! WOOO HOOO! :icon_mooooh: :icon_woohoo:I got the email this morning that the Quilt Shop has added PayPal! WOO HOO! I am SO happy b/c now I can order a LOT more stuff! (course my wallet may not be so happy *snort*) First thing that I have purchased is a Bar Harbour Layer Cake b/c I want to make the quilt that Hillbilly posted for us that's from the Moda site, can't wait to get that cake and get it done! Sometimes, I get so tired of piecing so I'm planning on ordering a couple more Layer Cakes to make a very simple and very large quilt LOL!

Also, I have to give BIG KUDOS to the computer dood b/c he got the PP up, going and fully functional so quickly?! WOW! Most places I've dealt w/are struggling w/working out the kinks for WEEKS! But not here, got my email, went to the site and ordered, got a receipt already from my account and MSQC.:D

On to more quilting and working on my "Master Quilter" 's status ... but that takes years :lol:

As always, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! to MSQC for making my quilting dreams come true! :icon_hug:

Judy in Waco
July 24th, 2010, 12:40 AM
I agree! I just placed my first ever order here because you have PP now! Whoo hoo! I picked up a couple of adorable charm packs and the daily deal! :D Now I think I want the dresden ruler, but I think I'll wait until there's another daily deal I want to save on shipping. Very cool!! Thanks for the Paypal!:D

janluna
July 24th, 2010, 01:32 AM
You will love the dresden ruler. I am new to quilting too and I made 2 Dresden plates in a few minutes. Appliquéing took longer but it was worth the time. I like hand work anyway it's relaxing.

BillNye
July 26th, 2010, 05:57 PM
haha! I'm glad you all are using my hard work! It was a nightmare to get going, sorry it took so long :D

But it was pretty exciting for us to see that first paypal order come through too!

shell.scraps
July 27th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Glad to see everyone so psyched about the PayPal!!!! Thanks MSQC!!!!

doubleup
July 28th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I'm so glad others have a positive experience with Paypal! I have had a HORRIBLE experience with Paypal and through my experience have spoken with many others that have had one as well. Good luck to all, but I'll be doing the happy dance when they add Google Checkout!

hillbilly
July 28th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I'm so glad others have a positive experience with Paypal! I have had a HORRIBLE experience with Paypal and through my experience have spoken with many others that have had one as well. Good luck to all, but I'll be doing the happy dance when they add Google Checkout!

I have used it for years. My bad experience was before I knew to get delivery conformation. Now that I do that, no problem.
I've never even heard of google checkout! I might check into it for my webpage.

BillNye
July 30th, 2010, 12:25 AM
We've had google checkout available for over a year!! Try it out and let me know if you have trouble!!

janluna
July 30th, 2010, 07:13 AM
What is Google check out and where do I find it to check it out. I know, go to Google, but then what? And remember there are no dumb questions. Just dumb askers? Is that a word? Askers? LOL

doubleup
July 30th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Bill - I have used your Google checkout - first time buyer from you - twice this week - all with a great experience.

As for where to find Google checkout info - I would just "google" "google checkout" and it will bring you to the correct link to sign up. Anyone can sign up and in my opinion is much safer than PP.