PDA

View Full Version : How to post a picture with my posts?

sewbizzy
May 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM
I uploaded a picture yesterday to my profile...I don't think it comes up when I reply to other posts...is there something I should have done so that it will come up? I appreciate anyone's help! Thank You all for the help! Carol

buckeyequilter
May 15th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hi...go to Settings > Edit Avatar - set your pic for that and it should show up on your posts. Hope this helps.

auntiemern
May 15th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Did u make sure you saved it to your pics. You have to use it with in an hour or it is auto deleted.

sewbizzy
May 15th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thank you Shirley and Marilyn...I did it!!

Jean Sewing Machine
May 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I just found out something about posting pictures. In the past, when I first started to TRY to post pictures, it would always tell me that my picture was too big. So I went through the lengthy process of using picture resizing software to reduce the size of the file. It took me forever to do that! Then the other day, I forgot and attached a picture that had not been reduced in file size, and IT ATTACHED! Did they do something different to the website to allow larger file pictures to be accepted? Wow, that was a revelation, now I don't have to go through all of that. Wonder if things changed--BillNye, what's the answer?

GrammaBabs
May 15th, 2012, 05:04 PM
i noticed that as well, does cut down on time..
i suppose i could read my "camera directions" and stop them from take the 1000, plus size right???
it's the first thing i do now when i download pictures... "resize"....LOL